Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yamaha Outboard Salvage



need to learn to forget ....
  • every kiss you left on my skin
  • every word of love that made me sigh
  • every touch that made me fly

need to learn ........
  • that life is not pink
  • that life is a palette where I am today
  • gray which is not true that the words are blown away
  • that time will be my best friend
  • for a while that is not stupid
  • mourn every tear will heal
  • this broken heart that mistakes are not forgotten just learn from them

need to accept ....
  • that our term
  • that this was the best tender goodbye
  • that I could learn to forget that
  • ..................... .........................

need, I need you for a moment longer, my foolish heart a contradiction, you run into your arms and love like yesterday and yet I said no, forget that this love and served a stage and must end, but I CAN NOT SEPARATE THE LOVE OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP
help me to remove it, do not do it harder, make it so we called LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment