today a strange day normal, as is all my life, I decided to pair you, that is that many times I forgot to tell you how important you are to me.
that is that ...
- sometimes many have tried to open my eyes and come out my glass bubble and I just have taken refuge in my fear and my frustration
- has always been that I've needed but also that you can not say the same of my
- you I admire your courage to tackle the problems head
- despite write and say so many things you always surprised me with words so natural and so simple but they always say both
- we so different but I hurt in my soul that something will happen to you
- go to the movies without you is so funny
- homework fight for you is great, you always end up saying fuck stop and not get angry juju
- this story I write every day would be very different without you
- each bachecito through which I passed you have been very important for me to overcome
- are my friend and do not change anything ( aunke sound like Duvalin )
through all that and more I can only say THANK YOU
tqm
0 comments:
Post a Comment