Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brazilian Waxing Charlotte, Nc

need today is not ......


today do not
odiare today I will love every moment we spent
happy

today swear not forget you
acepare today that what we term


today not cry all night for you today
cry that has to mourn for the new stage of my life that I will face


not today break every memory of you today
keeps everything that you remember me in a corner in my heart that the time to care for them


today will not erase your phone number
today I keep it again but now in my group of friends, your friendship and love are very different


today will not run into your arms always waiting for that look
today I start a new day


today I will not say you were my worst mistake today
say you were a beautiful moment in this wheel of fortune that is my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment