Friday, April 11, 2008
Mucus Stools More Condition_symptoms
1) are in a party and see a very attractive girl. You approach her and say: "I am good in bed." This is direct marketing.
2) are in a party with a group of friends and see a very attractive girl. One of your friends approaches her and says, "That guy over there is very good in bed." That's advertising.
3) are at a party and see a very attractive girl. You ask your cell phone number. The next day you call and say, "I am good in bed." That's telemarketing.
4) are at a party and see a very attractive girl. Recognize it. You approach it, you refresh your memory and say, "Do you remember how good I am in bed?". That's Customer Relationship Management.
5) are in a party and see a very attractive girl. You get up, you fix your clothes, you get close to her and serve a drink. We open the door when you leave, you pick up the bag when he drops. We offer a cigar and say: "I am good in bed." That's public relations.
6) are at a party and see a very attractive girl. She approaches you and says: "I heard you're very good in bed." That's branding, the power of the brand.
hahaha this is for those who plane do not give a Corona with Lucy or jajaja aki
and a reminder if you do not kedo course, only the image pinxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment