New Year Greetings (unfinished ...)
All I want to wish you a memorable 2011, much success and luck always ... and, above all, a lot of love in their lives. This time I make a special gift to friends, to those people who never want to lose, who have been there at crucial times and they have given me their advice, friendship, support ... without expecting anything in return. Although I carry the chains of friendship and gratitude, and although sometimes I'm a bit cold (if I admit) I want to give some words to each one (I hope no one accidentally forget) not want to lose friends, but only up to us to life gives us more time to share and remain what we are ...
(* order as fair go fb on my list XD)
Cristi
7 years ago and really know you have been very good all we've shared, whenever I can have a friend like you, you're always ready to help , to bail out and all that, you can talk about everything and sometimes you even leave PM fomes or mathematical jokes, are a special person with a different spirit and that I'll always appreciate. You were my first friends when I get to Campino, were there when everything was new and strange to me, and although it took years and often take courses and different groups that I could always be trusted. Ara
Amiga seem to be friends a long, really know this year was one of the best things of 2010. In this short time I've grown fond of sensual girl look that gave me their friendship, with breaks and always full of laughter as someone concerned about me, a special person with whom I can talk about any topic, which always gives me advice help me and one of those people that just a smile will brighten up your day: D. I do not really ever lose your friendship, you're a special person who always says things directly but also knows placed in your place, I love you! Thanks for everything! Cata
covers
Just miss that laugh, those laughs that hit the ground: P. I met this year in those days post-earthquake relief and good times shared with you, you gave me your friendship and although we have not seen very often, I know I have someone who loves me and cares about me. Got something that very few people possess, a smile, a light you project without realizing ... friends I love you and hope to never lose contact and share with you several times over, your health care you want to see radiant as ever. Megan
Charlotte are a very sweet girl, happy, sometimes he thinks too much things ... this year we have had several conversations have left me wanting to hug and say thanks for all, thanks for your concern and love (when you return from your trip I hope to give you that hug) ... I love you. Varela
friend, is that maybe are not so close ... but several years have past and to realize that you are one of those people who do not want to miss. While we may not understand your philosophy and things like that, I like very much your way of being, relaxed but always entertaining and sometimes lazy (in classes) always willing to share. We're seeing out there in a reel or a board to talk with a Chelita, cuidate. Caldera had to be, why I like you. We must organize a meeting in Amadeus, we talked. Coti
You're just someone special, you have an angel and you care for those who want. Thanks for the time: P and always take care my friend who is crazy, but crazy about you. Consu
Amiga te quiero mucho, I soon realized the great person that I had the good fortune to know and with whom I lived very good moments and joys. Thanks for the love that you give me, that concern and that smile, tells me whenever I want to always trust you: D
Christopher, Coni and Peace Preu
My friends, this year we have shared much of our evenings, during these months we have known and shared several moments, I want thank you for being who they are, for giving me your friendship and all conversations, breaks, and meals shared. I was just one more in the Preu, one more than he knew no one in its class, with friends who later went wrong and never to Preu, one more than was often a lazy and expensive of all classes, but thanks to you glad those times, I love you and look forward to each one much longer, we are seeing and organizing the pool at my house, take care. Otero
colleagues and friends, several years of sharing, you are someone special with a charisma and a strong empathy is a good time with you. I hope to share many moments, and although we are not so close, I count on your friendship. Provided strength and encouragement to all, you really are someone who does not see every day, we talked.
[I have not finished ...]
0 comments:
Post a Comment