Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding Ceremony Program Thank You Quote

intended to change the TV! NEW GOVERNMENT GRAPHICS

My family is not to renew the things every year and always have the latest technology (which is siutico according to the book of the same name), so changing anything is difficult. It was time to change el antiguo televisor de la casa (es más viejo que yo), aunque aun funciona tiene un efecto de colores increíble, una franja se ve muy oscura y otra muy clara, es así como Michael Jackson vuelve a ser negro si sale a la derecha de la pantalla, o los sudafricanos se ven blancos si están a la izquierda. No es por presumir, pero ver programas en HD en el plasma es otra cosa, además ahora puedo ver las series del PC en la tele gracias a un cable.

Hace 4 años iniciaba este blog, con solo 13 años, mi primer post hablaba de la LOCE y la revolución ping ü ina que se vivía en ese entonces, luego vendría un especial del Mundial de Alemania 2006, yo, como cabro chico aun, I believed everything a sports journalist, I began to be visited and other topics, friends joined the blog world to see my example and write well enough in the first months of rasrablog eventually distanced me more in my publications, however, began to have more content, and many reflect and remind me that my life was clearly in writing them. Then I divided into several projects blogger, would reporter selections Campino, the blog would take care of my course and then I became responsible for the dissemination of our projects as a center for students, all this led me away from my own blog many ideas that were around my head and could be written here were lost. It is embodied here can be little or no please many, but I'm happy with what we have achieved and know that everything written here is real and and the events described have an importance in my life.

4 years ago the world began rasrablog, today in 2010 I hope the same thing happens now with Chile in tennis and a rasrablog reborn and renewed. I hope time! updating ...

PS: only the first paragraph relates to the title

0 comments:

Post a Comment