We are all on Easter Sunday, a day to celebrate the return to the life of Jesus Christ. For my part I am happy to have reunited with God in these last months, after several crude scenarios were presented, I can say I'm with him and, although sometimes it costs me, I put my life in their hands.
It's been over a month of the earthquake on February 27 and my life has just been moved to an earthquake. The first few days post-earthquake run them in my house, listening to music, avoiding watching the news, doing sports and psyched at the idea of \u200b\u200bthe right foot from my school year, I was glad to know that my family and friends was well, like the Friends my friends were emerging gradually.
As we all did, I experienced a strong insight into these days, I thought what he was doing with my life, if he was taking advantage of my youth, if he was happy, and if they had family and friends to trust. Concludes that I am happy, free and I have no major problems - but will always be difficulties and stressful life situations, analyzed and was happy to know that I am While in general -. All this mixed with a heavy penalty, for all the damage and suffering to two minutes of land had caused anger in my country.
post-earthquake on Monday, I received a call from my college, they wanted the other day to see if we could organize to help, I was glad to hear that Campino stood up and answered yes to the invitation.
Arrive early on Tuesday morning, broke into the meeting of Directors and I decided to first listen. All concordábamos the need to organize to make the school provided a collection center for assistance, the call was clear from the next morning we had together to collaborate.
I well remember the surprise I take that day, I found the Institute comrades s - New @ sy old - who came to ask if we would help, there began to meet great people. They came from the collection center of the Home of Christ, told it was a sea of \u200b\u200byoung people who wanted to help, it was an ordeal to get an appointment in which to work and just as many were for there to sweat blood to help sort thousands and thousands of kilos of aid, there were some who only got to spend time with friends or showing.
began to organize on that day and the following, from Wednesday were at school from 09:00 to 18:00 hrs. receiving, sorting and sending aid. We placed all our talents and work to the cause, some were responsible for the dissemination, of classifying other, others began to lead the story naturally, and so and so. etc. etc ...
Every day the work was the same, but amid the riot of clothes, food and personal hygiene incredible moments lived, talked of how the earthquake had passed, we laughed together ... We accompanied them. I went to a special person and I felt much happier than usual.
Then classes would start, so we met only in the evenings to classify a whole room full of help. Those afternoons I'm not going to forget, amid the work again, and we laughed like never invented any silly to pass the time.
The school would have two missions belonging to deliver aid directly to affected areas. The first trip, CONSTITUTION, was also a target for my personal ... however, two aftershocks yesterday, and family protection prevented me from getting on the bus. Still
had my chance to travel, we set a Wednesday in the Commune of Yerba Buena - yes, the place of missions where we recorded the videos you can see in previous publications - travel with a very good group was happy to have that opportunity.
me glad I sacrificed 3 weeks for the cause - I will not lift or stand out myself, I lived only story here - and without doing the driving course I wanted to take before entering the senior high school - beginning next week - I returned to my routine of school, but I've had a great time this past month (except for ...) no day has been like the other, I have met wonderful people and although I am full of tests and everything, studio quiet, relaxed - I have no pressure to have missed 3 weeks and have 500 pending tests.
Here is the video I made of the "Campino is with Chile,"
0 comments:
Post a Comment