Saturday, January 2, 2010

Free Printable Maps Of Dc

2009: The year fueeee ... Concert for Peace



The 2009 leaves us a year full of happiness swine and classify the world of new experiences and a presidential election battle, trips, wars won and lost, years of fractious, CALC TV 100 meters faster, exit at the clinic, meet amazing people, know who killed Elisa, missions, watch the extended family and much more ...

few days ago I wanted to do an analysis of 2009, here it is:

January 1, 2009 Cane Day

Early January: For the first time I go a missionary, lived an incredible experience with my classmates spent 10 days in Yerba Buena (Interior de Linares) with my community Abranquil - Puipuyen, had a great time and met my other facets of being an open person to meet people, to deal with children, children and more children, to know and appreciate the stories of strangers but you left a lot to their stories and their dreams. Very good those evenings of conversation, of painting with children, dynamics, and crying to Uncle Gabriel, a memory for life I will repeat two more days, so ... Abranquil we go!

Summer I spent a month with my grandparents, uncles and cousins \u200b\u200bin Copiapo - Vallenar, the most incredible ride and I recognized how far we are, but sometimes I find it hard to call them, I have always present. Beach with family and Maitencillo few days, very good summer karretiao Relax and ...

College (Course) : Do not spend all the time I had with my peers in general, very center of students missed classes and weas too, was different this year with you but they are great people and I will always can count each one, lament the departure of two of you, I wish the best for this year and called them to strive. In the notes, despite missing three weeks of classes, I kept average, with sacrifice, but it succeeds.

College (Student Center): whore than I thought in March, but I do not regret the decision, very good experience, go great with all my colleagues (and other times they wanted to kill xD) I devoted entirely to this project and take my fruits ... I could be a leader within the Campino and, although it was difficult, I think I did well ... however, as all have their good and bad things, they gave two of my elected public figure when I had my supporters and detractors, spend much of my time on this, and I stress many times, but everything was looking from above well, I lived experiences that will never be repeated, I met amazing people and the daily time with my teammates was very good, I saw that it was capable of much, in March will be the time to finish this project, bringing to light the latest plans , to promote a new policy and to work better together. Fillet
out at The Clinic, sometimes I get the "nice" of dani xD.

Health, wealth and love Eliminating the money because I am still young and does not work (paid) ... I had bad luck with my health and I actually split a year, I cut the cruciate ligament in his left knee. and unfortunately, these things are not forgotten and fuck you for a while, but thank you God was not something more serious and that the operation was a success and I'm improving very well, I hope never again to injure and improve my health in 2010 (now you get no more muscle.) As for love, there was nothing serious, someone came to my door to play but nothing more ... hopefully you get my better half in these 365 days, love comes when you have to go.

To all my friends I wish you a 2010 for fear that meet their goals, enjoying each fds, that the notes are not a concern and health and good foot with you forever, do not forget the good times that we live this year (which are too numerous to detail here). To my family that we remain united and to live in the best way.

I hope that 2010 is full of pleasant surprises, to be happy and to spend great moments with my closest national scoring draw in the PSU, travel, study, no worries, meet people who complement my life and not find love, finding it a GREAT YEAR FOR ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment