Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kidney Stones More Condition_symptoms In Women



had been a winter day, the atmosphere was gray and it was not possible to differentiate the haze of smog, all looked quite warm and the rain was imminent. Here, in this scenario, we walked the two ...

She knew not long ago, we met by two friends who introduced us. It caused in me an immediate reaction, however we stayed on the sidelines. After meeting her, our friends left us alone and together, we started talking as do all new acquaintances, "Where are you, what music do you like?, tell another story. We were there two, sitting in one of the many benches in the city introduced to each other. The weather did nothing, our friends had already been fired and I, as a good gentleman, I accompanied my new acquaintance to his home. We walked some distance both with and exchange glances and meaningless phrases, we described what we saw and what relacionábamos with something of the past, the streets of the avenue as they had never seen ... gave away its majestic tall trees rain gold leaf, leaves that had lost their lives, but gave away joy to those who watched fall so gentle, in this day of winter.

She and I had fun smashing every leaf that we placed in front, so to feel the crunch that occurred when they were sufficiently dry.
So ... walking without following a straight line and fighting over who won the largest leaf, we came home. The game was quite entertaining, at least for us. We stopped at a red light, when we looked at an old face punishment, both saw and not what we paid. And, when turned on its light green monkey, we observed the old man taking a dump filled leaves, we look shame-faced, we set eyes on the other side and walk without continuing with our game. We

silent, when she stopped me and told me we had arrived home, turned my head, in front, had a great condo with a porch well lit, she said "thank you very much for joining me" and I said, "it was the least I could do for her," approached me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked in without looking back, I raise my hand I managed to say good bye to her, she stood motionless before leaving there.

Following that evening, I met them at least once a week, it was my friend and I was his friend. Both converted any time in a discovery and every time I see it, was something that was more interesting.

I'll never forget the day he invited me to his house, was the birthday of an aunt and her entire family was at that party. His house was not that great, but, creatively, all the spaces were friendly and gave amplitude. I was with her all afternoon, girls play with his cousins \u200b\u200bthat one by one rushed to us asking us to tell you a story. I met his parents and thought it had fallen quite well, spoke with his uncles, very different indeed. I will never forget his face when he dropped the last piece of meat to the coals and all that we said lying on his bed. It was a winter day and we huddled together for that to take away the cold.

already knew two months ago, but it seemed that she knew about life, my mouth a smile every time I see it and my body gave me energy when he ran to meet her. My friends began to see my change, and one afternoon, after eating out, I was placed in front of them and they told me I had to make that gamble for her, I was surprised, because I was so happy with the person who never had thought about having a serious relationship with it, my friends did not heed my words and from then on I remembered that I had to declarármele it.

It took two weeks gathering the courage to tell what he knew and felt, and just wait for the best day to reveal. We agreed to get together in the park near my house, waited, and when he got there early, a light came on so thick, cloudy day.

I took her hand and began to tour the park, exchanging the same looks that when we met and we talked the subject we wanted. While we were walking trail after trail, we watched every couple who showed their love on the grass I knew what to do, but time would give me the right time, thinking about it, she took her hand and showing me a path full of leaves, I suggested that we play to crush them, I said yes, and I got distracted for a while jumping back and forth to the rhythm of her laugh, after twenty minutes, tired but with smiles on our faces, we sat on a small bench green.

We said what we came to mind and when he had little time to say goodbye, I placed a finger in his mouth and asking for a moment, I placed before her and taking a nervous voice said, "You want me pololear ". His face flushed the moment I finished the last word to mention, he said nothing for a moment and subtly moved his lips: "Yes, yes I do."

I felt my heart pumping more blood and an indescribable feeling through my body, he dropped out, approached my lips to hers and gave her the kiss that had been silent so long, she corresponded and united, we stayed for more than two minutes ... Of course, not to mention word, began to walk, she made my hand resting on my lap, the two newly weds we went as we were, we did not think of anything else and only looked up to see how the clouds were burning, ordered with an orange color and left and look back one evening I wanted to be seen. So we continue. He had been a day of winter.


(A story that had refused to publish)

0 comments:

Post a Comment