Monday, December 28, 2009

Cat Allergies More Condition_symptoms



No soy de esos que les gusta publicar el trabajo de otros, pero esta canción la encontre muy buena con una letra muy simple pero que dice muchas cosas...




Fireflies
Owl City



Letra en Español
Tus ojos no lo creerian
si diez millones de luciernagas
iluminan el mundo mientras yo caigo dormido
because they cover and leave open
tears
everywhere you'd think I was rude, but I
could stand and see what happens

I like to make me feel
the planet Earth turns slowly
is hard to say that
prefer peranecer
awake when I fall asleep because it's all I ever imagine what

because I have a thousand for ten thousand hugs

cute critters as they try and teach me to dance
a fox on my head broken
a sock under my
bed and the disco ball hanging by a thread

I like to make me feel
the planet Earth turns slowly
is difficult to say that I prefer
peranecer
awake when I fall asleep because it's all I ever imagine what
(when I fall asleep)

Leave my door open a little
(please take me away from here)
because I feel very insomnia
(please take me away from here )
Because I try counting sheep?
(please take me away from here)
when I'm too tired and fall asleep
I'm sad because I hate goodbyes I
blurred vision while they fired
but I know where to find
if my dreams become blurred because
I keep a pair
and put them in a jar

I like to make me feel
the planet Earth turns slowly
is difficult to say that I prefer
peranecer
awake when I fall asleep because it's all I ever imagine what
(when I fall asleep)

I like to make me feel
the planet Earth turns slowly
is hard to say that I prefer waking
peranecer when I fall asleep my dreams are
because as I saw

0 comments:

Post a Comment