What goes
tired today came after 2 hours of my home gym in our beloved Metro, but really was dead and all I wanted was to arrive early to my bed, my mind played with me and brought my eyes all the laughs a week, not because, perhaps following the same tired, my head was transported to another world and one by one came the moment "happy" these days ... the sizes of the monkey, the nonsense that says jimi or pipe every day, my joke in Preu, the laughter of ketu, or grip pal tandem to the mine I met this week in the Preu, came with a smile all the way and I felt like people watching me freak, toured the faces of my fellow coach and devoted myself to compare what was the longest side or more reluctantly. The little voice metro kept saying we would find more time in the season because I do not worry, I got the music in my mp4 and I began to hum.
This week has been full, to full of tests and exercises Preu ... every day was a routine break from reading books without language - and then be tested in the disorder, with candles to the saints, and cries a lot asking me to tell all the book - do two tests "Herediana history" and find the physical work done completely online. I deserve a weekend break, as the lime soda commercial "has everything you anything!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment