Well, now I'm resting after having had several weeks of stress and work with our Anniversary Week 2009, leading a Student Council is not easy and less lame duck as the medina - as I said, - but everything went re-well, I appreciate my fellow locked: Ignacio, Orlando, Juan Carlos, Daniel, Felipe, Jaime, and Arturo Rodriguez, also to everyone who supported us, including the Tito not echo back to the Discopeque pa and my friends and colleagues, without obligation, helped us move forward our anniversary.
All the hard work paid off, the tests went well, enjoy viewing our joy and the desire to celebrate and compete in all, I stood on stage without fear, I think I did wrong - although the second day I had no voice - try to give my best and as always I apologize to everyone for some mistakes - we all make - or if you do not fish in one of the 300 questions that made me everyday. The most wonderful time with my fellow Student Council, although discussed at times, worked well, so if we have to be sorted!, find every day a PDE was torture. Also thank you to the Ro and his entourage to me / helped us greatly in our work.
That week was strange because in my head I wanted to just live the moment and not think of any moment I would operate on the Saturday, but a good time, throw out all the stress and I just started to enjoy dancing - even though it was lame-a talk with my friends and meet people, I remember the last day when - early for me - at 6 pm were given for completion of activities and as a bucket of cold water, I came to mind all the times I lived and what he had to face a day The following, however I was happy and rushing things by the September 11, ended the meeting with alliance leaders and leave everything in the hands of my colleagues, with confidence and with complete certainty that everything would be fine the next day , myself at the clinic, as the counting of points, the discopeque and party at school, I thank my colleagues for having brought forward a project that will take a long time.
"MY WORK IS NOW REST," recover well from my injury, reflect, watch TV, do the exercises and studying (a little no more), I hope to return to the best of my normal life, celebrating my cumpleƱos delayed when health and end with me and very happy in 2009.
0 comments:
Post a Comment