Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stages Of Cancer More Condition_symptoms




Many of us, young and future of Chile we always be heard, to have a public showcase to express what we think, however, as I watch the great coverage of our elections, I am surprised to see that Most registered voters are older than 40, 50 and older, so most of the universe of registered, and those who choose the authorities of our country are people old and young, they will experience the result of current decisions, have no voice (and less vote) in this election, I'm surprised to hear that the average entry age to the electoral register is 35 years, an argument that says the carelessness of many young people (qualified to vote) to take charge of the policy of our country.

On my part, know very well that when she reaches the age to vote as I do, and that despite the current tedious process for many, is a sacrifice low against the duty to exercise a civil right. I hope yes, in the next election, and apply a voting system according to the present day, with technology according to the same point, so I hope you use automatic enrollment, voting is not obligatory - as many do not fit to be seen "forced" to vote - and if it is so difficult to implement, electronic voting, which will save a lot of resources.

0 comments:

Post a Comment