Friday, August 1, 2008

Implantation Bleedingcondition_symptoms

jajajajja not ask everyone I'm wrong

raining and it is night in the city.
I can not but want to escape.
I keep thinking of you always and verdadse that it was time to change.
out to get you and say I'm wrong.
longer ask That was a stupid mistake and it was

I did not want to lose you, let alone listen to me.
is, ask more time was a mistake and was stupid.
And do not be a day without you, I have only like going out, going out to get you and tell you that I'm wrong.
Perdoname
hurts and is hard to confess.
It was time to slow to accept,
to call and say I was a fool love
sorry.
***
From running to ask you to hold me over and over again. I did not want to miss
.. let alone listen to me
longer ask That was a stupid mistake and it was
And do not be a day without you,
only I have wanted to leave,
out to get you and tell you that I'm wrong.
Perdoname
***
If only he could not remember nights we felt free to speak,
perhaps more easy to forget.
out to get you and tell you that I'm wrong.
longer ask That was a stupid mistake and it was
I did not want to lose you, let alone listen to me.
is, ask more time was a mistake and was stupid.
And do not be a day without you, I have just wanted to leave,
out to get you and tell you that I'm wrong.
Perdoname.
Perdoname.
bone

0 comments:

Post a Comment